HOME HOME ABOUT CONNECT CONTACT Image Map

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I just came back from the Dead..

Haha!! I just got back from Buffalo where Pete and I saw the Grateful Dead in concert!
My husband is a big Dead Head and he was so excited to see them on tour. I love to go and not only listen to the music, but also to people watch...Man-it doesn't get anymore entertaining than that! I was engulfed in a sea of Tye Dyes, dreads and Patchouli...among other things...:P Tent city was fun to walk through. It has a culture that is all it's own.
t was a fabulous show! They played Bobby McGee (cool surprise) and of course-Truckin' among other favorite Dead tunes..

Then I visited Buffalo Stamps and Stuff on our way out of town to drop off my class album that I am teaching there on May 28th. It was great to see Sharon and Mark-they are the sweetest people of all time! And I also went to say Happy Birthday to my dear friend Jo--but she took the day off for her Birthday..sorry I missed you sweets! Hope you had a fabulous day! This card is for you!!


I have been bust playing with my Prima goodies! I am loving this line by Adrienne Looman. It's her Rebellious Line for Prima! Perfect for older kids, teens or any layout you want to be bold and fun! I made this little owl card using the new stamp kit and rub-ons and bling.And here she is!! Miss Holly-looking fabulous as always! I stole this photo from her and decided this is the perfect backdrop for it! Love her hat by the way! I used swirls, large page Pebble and small too, rub-ons, flowers and felt letters. Oh and black gems--they are fun to sprinkle around a page!

Thats all for today! I'll be back soon for sure!

xoxo Cari

Image Map

7 comments:

Holly Terra said...

THANK YOU For making me look so much more fabulous than I really am :). I love this. and you.

Sasha Farina said...

welcome back!!! gorgeousness as always!

Carol Weimer said...

Cari, I just saw your canvas album over on the Prima blog. What a beautiful peice of art. You've inspired me to give it a try. Thank you.

Unknown said...

Hey chica! Great projects! So glad you had a good time at the concert!

joanne (spagirl) said...

cari!!! thank you so much for the amazing card!! i am so sorry i missed you too... i popped in later and my dad told me... i knew right away it was you and i rushed over to sharon's. i cannot wait to take your class at the store... i took off work! let me say that again! i took off work!! :) your work is absolutely stunning!! look forward to seeing you soon!

On my way... said...

This is an awesome page!!! Love the Rebellious range, can't wait to get my hands on it!!

xx

Anonymous said...

What quite good topic