HOME HOME ABOUT CONNECT CONTACT Image Map

Monday, April 6, 2009

Classes, Updates and More!

Hey!!!
I hope everyone had a great weekend!!
Here are some Spring cards I made with my Cricut!
I love the way they turned out! Simple and sweet! And a great way to start the season I may add...





Well, Spring Fling card event is over-it was such a great time! I love seeing the regulars and meeting new ones too! All of the prepping and hard work is totally worth it everytime! I hope to see all of them in the Fall--I look forward to it! It's scheduled for Oct. 3rd!
Everyone is so sweet and so appreciative--how did we get so lucky with a group like that?
And there were quite a few that couldn't make it that I missed!! SAD!!


I just finished our newsletter for the shop so I wanted to list my upcoming classes:

Build A Book Prima Style
Let’s build our own book with clear pages, clever inserts and lots of great embellishments. Gorgeous Prima products! Any theme you like!
Saturday April 18th 10:00-12:00 Limit 6 people
Fee: $40

Creative Minibook with OA
Get creative with this chipboard minibook and some of my favorite papers from October Afternoon. Darling embellishments, great stamp images and creativity = a great book!
Saturday May 2nd 10:00-12:00 Limit 12 people
Fee: $35

Canvas Album
The album is 8x8 in size with clear and canvas pages that we will adorn with fabric pieces, paints and more! Create it with any theme in mind!
Saturday June 6th 10:00-12:30 Limit 12 people
Fee: $40
All of my classes are chock full of techniques, goodies to play with and we always have fun!
Call the store to reserve a spot in any of these classes. 315-633-5325
I will have samples completed very soon and on display.

I am also teaching the Canvas Album class in Buffalo Thursday night May 28th during CKC. I'll be teaching at Buffalo Stamps and Stuff in Amherst. Sharon's store is so fabulous and so are all of the ladies that work there!! I LOVE going there to visit and teach! Her customers are amazing too-love that group! More details about that to come soon.......

And Prima is teaming up with Tattered Angels this month-make sure you check out the Prima blog for fun ideas and inspiration! I just love glimmer mist and their stencils--so addicting! I love to spray away! I'll be featured on April 20th but don't wait until then to see all of the great ideas-make sure you visit each week!
Gotta run! Be back soon with more schtuff!!
xoxo Cari


















Image Map

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

They are cute! The top 2 are my faves.

phamil said...

Cari, those cards are just super cute!!!! I'm so glad that Spring is actually here!!!

Nina said...

Those cards are too blimin cute!