HOME HOME ABOUT CONNECT CONTACT Image Map

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hambly, BG and Classes!!!

Hi everyone!!!
This week-I am enjoying Spring Break with the boys! I just love not having a schedule or a strict bed time. We had movie night tonight-made popcorn and watched Kung Fu Panda--I love that movie!! I can't believe I didn't see it sooner! They are trying out Kung Fu moves on one another now as I update my blog....it won't end well-I just know it.

Anyway-I wanted to mention a few things:
Right now, Hambly has featured Bad Girls on their blog!! YAY!
If you post a comment on both Bad Girls Blog and Hambly blog-you will be entered to win a free BG Kit!! How awesome!! Here are the links so you can go check it out:

http://wendyrago.typepad.com/bad_girls

http://hamblyscreenprints.typepad.com/screen_prints_blog/2009/04/hambly-in-bad-girls-kit-club.html

Aaaannnddddd...I have a couple of class peeks for you to see.
My Build A Book Class is coming up this weekend on the 18th.

Build A Book Prima Style
Let’s build our own book with clear pages, clever inserts and lots of great embellishments. Gorgeous Prima products! Any theme you like!
Saturday April 18th 10:00-12:00
Fee: $40


My canvas class is scheduled in Buffalo on May 28th at 6:00 at Buffalo Stamps and Stuff!
And at Stampin & Scrappin Time in Bridgeport on June 6th.....
Class info:
Prima Canvas Album!
The album is 8x8 in size with clear and canvas pages that we will adorn with fabric pieces, paints and more! Create it with any theme in mind!
Thursday May 28th 6:00-9:00--Buffalo
Saturday June 6th 10:00-1:00-Bridgeport (limit 12)
Fee: $65
I have been a busy busy girl and i still have a lot more to do!!
Thanks as always for stopping by!
xoxo Cari

Image Map

2 comments:

joanne (spagirl) said...

cari!!
your
book
is
just...
GORGEOUS!
i took off work so i can take it!!
can't wait to see you!
hope all is well!
j

Anonymous said...

i surely love all your posting taste, very unique,
don't give up and keep creating for the reason that it just simply that is worth to look through it.
looking forward to browse much of your own article content, thanks!