HOME HOME ABOUT CONNECT CONTACT Image Map

Friday, April 3, 2009

Butterfly Kisses!!

Hi!!!
The April Kit at Bad Girls has been revealed-Butterfly Kisses! I loved this kit so much!! It is so bright and cheery with whimsical papers, diecuts and amazing possibilities! I think this is my favorite kit to date--I just love Sass A Frass Lass so much!
This first project, I used a C&T Publishing Shadow Box--they have great stuff! This shadow box originally had a lid so the whole thing would close as a box. Instead, I cut off the lid and made a hanging shadow box with a sweet little scene inside. I decorated around the frame using distress ink and distress stickles. Then added gold pearls. On the inside, I used a page from an old book and then created my scenery. I attached ribbon to the top so that I could hang it on the wall.

On this next layout-I used the lid from the box as a photo frame-love the way it pops out! Miss Frankie looks so sweet! The background of this layout has been stamped and then embossed with white emboss powder. I stitched a border too. I punched a bunch or scallopped squares and tucked them behind the frame.

This is our Ad challenge for the month-a challenge Wendy posts every month to win a cool prize! This is my interpretation---Eat Cake!!! It's Delicious! Thats a photo of my brother when he was little enjoying a piece in his fabulous outfit!
I just loved the Hambly Butterfly Screen Print-I didn't want to cut it up! I added paper behind it and sprayed Gold Glimmer Mist over the whole thing.

I love to stare at the old Amusement rides whenever I visit a fair. They have some amazing details and beauty that I can't help but notice!! So I decided to scrap a photo I took of the swing ride at the fair---it was gorgeous!!! And pink!! I went a little crazy with die cuts-but it was fun!

Thanks for stopping by!! I will have more goodies to share soon!
xoxo Cari




Image Map

4 comments:

Jeni Boisvert said...

The Queen of Layering does it again! SO GORGEOUS cari!!! Love how you used the Hambly and the tulle!!! So unique SO perfect and SO you!!!
xo

pink4u said...

Cari,...these are such GORGOEUS layouts!! You are so VERY talented... and you are a Bad Girl AND a PRIMA GIRL... (bowing here)...Thanks for stopping by my Blog...truly an honor.....
Have a great weekend!!
joanie :)

Sharon L. said...

You rock my world!
FAB projects!!

Anonymous said...

Cari these are so beautifulllgreatttawesooome!
I'm scraplifting for sure...i've been holding unto the deer and i know why now. Loved how the amusment ride turned out. Great photo. Kathy g