HOME HOME ABOUT CONNECT CONTACT Image Map

Monday, December 8, 2008

Some more projects..

Hi everyone!!
Thanks for the sweet comments about the kitchen! I am so glad it's finished-- we are enjoying it everyday!
Christmas has officially begun in the Fennell household! Tonight we decorate our tree and then it's finished! Everything else is out and decorated...it's such a nice feeling!
Of course I still need to make cards, cookies, gifts, shop and wrap! EEKK!
But I will get it done-I always do. The Barbies are coming over for a cookie exchange on Friday-I can't wait!
I wanted to share some of my creations I have been busy making for the past month or so.
I made several projects for Provo Craft for the Michaels website. In case you were wondering why you haven't seen anything new in my Provo Craft gallery-I have been creating projects for Michaels for about a year now, so thats where all of my projects are posted.

Here are some I have made for the holidays recently using the Cricut--this machine rocks! If you have been thinking about gettng one or you have one you don't use-play around with it-it is so fun!




A cute little candy jar decorated with paper snowflakes, filled with blue M&M's....
A cookie tin wrapped in cardstock, decorated with snowflakes, trim, ribbon and tags-this can be used as a decoration after the cookies are long gone!


And a snowflake garland, with photos! I glittered every snowflake and layered them. I weaved two different ribbons through each one and added photos on every other snowflake. This will look awesome on any tree!

These are little gift cardholders. I made boxes from cardstock and then decorated with some cute images...these boxes are from last year but I still love them and the idea!And this is a photo card idea-kind of shabby looking with fun paper accents and ribbon....So thats it for now! I plan to post gift ideas every other day-I have so much to share with everyone! Some ideas include mini books that can be given as presents even if they aren't Christmas themed. Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo Cari

Image Map

4 comments:

sherry czarnecki said...

wowzers, awsome job on your projects girlfriend, Fabulous!

Melonie said...

Adorable projects Cari!

Shemaine Smith said...

Great projects, WOW that you design for Michaels! Yay for you :)That store is my home away from home lol

catie said...

Hey Aunt Cari!!! Happy Holidays :]