HOME HOME ABOUT CONNECT CONTACT Image Map

Monday, July 19, 2010

Pretty Packaging

Hey friends!
I'm back with another mini album made from Prima's new releases and this one is my new favorite. I hope you like it!

The pages are made from the flat packaging our flowers come in. Each page is made from two pieces that are glued back to back. All of the edges are embossed in gold. I simply ran my emboss ink pad (I use Distress by the way) around all the pages, sprinkled with fine gold embossing powder and heat set. I love the look! I made three pages all together.

The papers are from Prima's new release this summer-Annalee. I used the same papers on the previous project I posted. I used the 6 x 6 paper pad. The scale of the patterns are great for smaller pages.


I punched three holes in the binding and used lace to hold the pages together. Each page has the new Annalee chipboard embellishments that can be used for journaling or to frame your photos.

On these pages I used the new Clementine roses and matching ribbon strips. In the flowers centers-I placed smaller flowers to add a bit of dimension. You know how I like to layer :)

These papers are really soft and sweet, yet they still have a punch of color throughout the patterns that make it so eye catching--I love that!


OK-gotta go back to work! I have a lot of projects to complete before I leave for Chicago. I promise to share along the way!
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo Cari




Image Map

5 comments:

Kristina said...

Love this mini.
I was feeling like I had deja-vu when I first saw it and then realized, this is the project featured in the Prima newsletter for going green. I thought for a second I was clairvoyant!
I don't think I've ever been so excited for a new release as I am for this one from Prima!
Hugs

phamil said...

Cari, this is just gorgeous!!!! I can't wait to see all the new stuff at CHA!!! And I will be making a bee line straight to the Prima booth!!! LOL!

phamil said...

GORGEOUS!!! I love the look of the old book pages and the softness of the colors! This is just absolutely beautiful! One of my favs from you!!!

bluucaca said...

love this mini great job there Cari

Belgian Naughty Reader Book Blog said...

This was a lovely blogg post