HOME HOME ABOUT CONNECT CONTACT Image Map

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hello!!

Hello friends!
I hope everyone is having a fabulous summer! We just got home from the lake, and it's crunch time for CHA and I have a ton going on with Live with Prima. I just know that from now until August is going to fly right by...eeek! I want Summer to last a few more months. We are making the best of it. The kids have not stopped--they are so busy and having a blast.

We are showing sneak peeks on the Prima blog of all the new amazing lines coming out for CHA and the girls have out done themselves with their projects! I wanted to share a new project I made using the new Annalee paper Line with some chip embellies, new pearl swirls and silky flowers.


This is our BAB canvas mini book in pink and white. I added Glimmer Mist and old book papers to the pages.


Prima came out with new little stamp sets too that are too sweet. I stamped some butterflies here and there thorughout the book.

I love adding the chip accents to each page-they really helped tie the pages together and added something new for each page. They are glittered too-gotta love that!



For the front and back covers-I added clear pages. They will protect anything from getting bent or pulled off in transit to and from places. I think I may add paint to the edges and some stamped images too.


Thats all for now. I'll be back with some more projects as I progress through the week.
I am in high gear to get my projects finished!
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo Cari




Image Map

6 comments:

Kristina said...

Great mini Cari! You do amazing things with those acrylic albums. I'm loving the new lines from Prima too, especially all the flittery, frilly, glittery embellishments.

CaninosArtisticCafe said...

Love it Cari, and the new papers are so pretty! Would make a great baby book for a little girl! Thanks for sharing

CaninosArtisticCafe said...

Love it Cari! So pretty, would be perfect for a baby book!! : )

Mahlin said...

oh.. that beautiful. I always struggle with minis but this is really inspiring.

Steph Devlin said...

I def. think this is my fav. Prima line this release. Gorgeous work as usual Cari. You have such a gift with design and color. Always feel inspired when I see your art. Hope you are well sweetie. Steph xo

Janinek said...

Love it Cari, saw it in the Prima newsletter and thought it was gorgeous there as well. Just stunning work.