HOME HOME ABOUT CONNECT CONTACT Image Map

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

So much to do!!

I have been so busy creating LO's for CHA. This is such a busy time for me and I leave in two days! Still have so much to do before I head to CAlifornia. But before I go-I wanted to share more Prima layouts with you. A couple of the lines are so different but I love that! I think it's great that they have designed such diverse lines that will appeal to so many scrappers-even teens! I have one that is almost teen and it would be hard to scrap photos of him without lines like these....

This mini came out sooooo cute but i can't share anymore until they post it on the Prima blog.



This last LO is a bit gaudy but I just love it anyway! I couldn't stop adding flowers for the life of me!


Here is my class I am doing for CHA-it will be so fun! This project came out better than i thought!


Thats all for today! I have some awesome news about a project we are working on for Bad Girls-Project 52-inspiration blog!

Check it out: http://wendyrago.typepad.com/project52/

Wendy's project is amazing! I will follow this up with more details!!

xoxo CAri

Image Map

12 comments:

jaz lee said...

Cari!!!! OMG your work is AWESOME!everything here make me drool!! tfs...-jaz

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Cari, everything you create is just amazing. That last layout is to die for - not gaudy at all!!

domestic goddess said...

such gorgeous layouts hun

Unknown said...

Wow! You've been BUSY! Beautiful beautiful stuff!

Amooretto said...

Your work is out of this world! You ROCK! I love the flowers on all your layouts. WOW!

Sasha Farina said...

you, my girl.. are pure talent!! i'm in awe!!

Linn said...

OMG! this is so awesome!

Tracie H said...

Stunning pages Cari - love that cute mini too.
Hope you are havin a super fun time at CHA - wish I was there with ya.
T.x.x.x

Shemaine Smith said...

cari everything you create is absolutely breathtaking and there's no gaudy about it. I look ed for you at CHA on Sunday but I idn't see you :( that was the only day I could go. Hope you have a blast teaching your class!!!

The Sonboul's said...

Oh girl! You also make such beautiful things! I love that mini album the best! So cute!!!

On my way... said...

Gorgeous LO's!! Love the one of Jack, that brick paper looks fabulous.

xx

Unknown said...

Cari,
It was great seeing you again, now get FACEBOOK so I can see your mug more often!

Hugs!
~Liz