HOME HOME ABOUT CONNECT CONTACT Image Map

Sunday, January 11, 2009

I have a flirty little secret....

My first CHA sneak peek from Prima!
The line is called Flirty Little Secret by the IOD girls--it's gorgeous!
The colors are so amazing together-I am going to have a ton of fun creating with this line!!
You can see more of the paper line here: http://prima.typepad.com/





And here are some little lovelies for you to look at--I was in the card making mood after Christmas. I decided to use a Frillie on a card-I just love those flowers!
And I just had to work with the new Hero Arts Japanese Girls-they are so adorable!


Thanks for looking and keep checking back for more Prima CHA peeks!

xoxo Cari

Image Map

8 comments:

domestic goddess said...

such stunning work Cari, you really do inspire me :)

Shemaine Smith said...

Ohh these are beautiful projects! I am so bummed I can't go to CHA, I'm not a retailer :( I'd LOVE to take your class!!!!And I live in los angeles too!! Hmmm maybe I'll have to start my own biz...

The Sonboul's said...

WOW Cari, These are all soooo GORGEOUS! I love that lo!

phamil said...

You are the bloom master!!! I love how you mix the sizes and colors and it always looks gorgeous! I love that BIG bloom! I'm already drooling over the new stuff!!! Can't wait to get some of it! Love your projects as always!!!!

Stacy Cohen said...

Gorgeous projects, as usual! You have such a way with paper and flowers!

JgWM said...

I love the flirty little secret and the page is just beautiful. Your projects are very inspiring thanks for sharing with us.

I can not get enough of the flowers.

Anabelle O'Malley said...

I just love everything you do and these are no exception. Love what you do with Prima!!!

Sasha Farina said...

gorgeously stunning!! the colors are yummy eh?!!