HOME HOME ABOUT CONNECT CONTACT Image Map

Saturday, January 31, 2009

More Prima and BG sneaks!

Here are some more layouts and a few pages of my minibook I made for Prima. These two layouts are in the catalog too-YAY! I loved working with the flocked transparencies-so cool and they would look amazing on cards and minis too!
The baby layout is using Mommy and Me line-I used photos of Francesca-isn't she precious?
All the new Prima was so fun to work with-how do they keep coming up with all of these fabulous things?










And here are some sneak peeks of the Feb. Bad Girls Kit--so bright and fun--I had a blast working with this kit! The BG's are going to love it all!!!! Enjoy the peeks! And tonight is reveal night with a little party! A huge prize is going to be given away-I seriously wish i could win it!!

That's all for today! I will have more layouts from Prima to share once they arrive in the mail. I had so much stuff to bring home-I had to have Prima mail it to me. I hate waiting for stuff to arrive-I want it all now!! LOL!

Thanks for taking a peek-

xoxo CAri

Image Map

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, email me your addy and I will send a little smoochy goodness your way.
nikimeiners@yahoo.com

wetpond57 said...

Hey these layouts & books are so cute and I've been to your beautiful home and it's as lovely as your layouts.
Buddy Kathy G.

Ania said...

*love* totally love the stuff here :D

On my way... said...

Oh its all gorgeous Cari!! Very inspiring. Im so in love with Prima - wish they'd announce the DT, though, so I can stop dreaming! lol ;)

xx

Unknown said...

How did CHA go? I bet you had a blast! I saw your pic with the girls on the Prima blog. How fun! Did you class go well? Love those LOs too.

Unknown said...

OMG, I love your work with the Prima!! I can not WAIT to get my grubby little hands on the new stuff!

Nina said...

Wow! They are super. The mini book is so cute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
domestic goddess said...

beautiful beautiful layouts hun xx

iris said...

I have been loving all your Prima work lately. YAY One more year with you and Prima!! :) Oh your BG layouts are so yummy too!

phamil said...

You have such knack for mixing those Prima blooms! Beautiful projects as always!!!