HOME HOME ABOUT CONNECT CONTACT Image Map

Friday, August 29, 2014

Teaching in Canada!

Hello Friends!
It has been a while since I have posted but life has been so busy! Wedding, college visits, travel, work, baseball and more. We have had an amazing summer!

But-I really needed to start posting again and with that-I have news of where I will be teaching this fall.

I have been invited to teach at Scrappin Great Deals in Komoka, Ontario! This is my first time visiting this store and I can't wait to meet everyone there. They have been amazing to work with! I will have big prizes, extra goodies and new art mediums to share! Here are the four classes I will be teaching:



Coffee Break Card Workshop; September 19th at 6:30pm


We will be creating 6 cards in this class using the brand NEW Coffee Break collection with punches, wire threads, trim and gorgeous flowers too. 
Class fee is CA $50.00
(class is almost full)

.........................................................................................


Family Layout Workshop, September 20th at 9:30am


This has to be one of my favorite classes to date! On this layout-it's all about the layers! We will add texture and dimension through the process of creating this layout AND another! So this class includes two gorgeous layouts with a kit packed full of Prima of course!
Class fee: CA $50.00

...........................................................................


Christmas Card Workshop, September 20th at 1:30pm


In this class, we will create 6 cards filled with holiday cheer! We will be using die cuts, punches, ribbon, flowers and canvas to name a few.
Class Fee: CA $50.00

..............................................................................


Art Canvas Workshop, September 20th at 6:30pm


I am in love with this project! For this class-I am allowing the students to customize it with options for warm or cool colors, custom colored flowers, a range of stenciling options and fun added touches. Plus-you can add a photo instead! We will be using a lot of the new Art Basics and Art Ingredients from the Finnabair collection by Prima. 
Class Fee: CA $60.00

....................................................................................

Please join us for a weekend of fun and creativity. And I did hear that the store will sell the kits if you can not attend. I provide all of the instructions with the kits. 
Contact them direct : 1-519-473-5751


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend! xoxo Cari
Image Map

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, those projects look amazing. Lucky Canadians. I know they have to be excited. Enjoy to you and your students.