HOME HOME ABOUT CONNECT CONTACT Image Map

Thursday, March 27, 2014

For all of you Julie Nutting fans....

Hey Friends!
I am headed to Brazil in a couple days and I am looking forward to the nice warm weather, seeing good friends and a Prima filled week with classes, demos, etc...it will be so fun!

Today, I wanted to share a really fun book I created for CHA, using the Julie Nutting chipboard house book with dolls, flowers and all kinds of pretty things! This book was a labor of love-cutting out all of the girls, choosing just the right colors and making it wonderful!


I used Prima's Free Spirit collection throughout the book. I love the bright colorful images in this line and it worked perfectly with the doll stamp images.


I mixed and matched an assortment of flowers throughout the pages-it was so fun to put them together!
I stamped and cut out the card sized dolls to add to the flower clusters-they look so cute!



The ATC pads made adding the backdrops for photos so easy! I just popped them up with foam squares and distressed the edges for a shabby look...


Don't you just love the girls mixed in with the flowers? All of the hard work cutting out the small images was well worth it!





The binding rings in the book make it so easy to work on pages and then add them in as you go...





I hope you like this project and it inspires you to create something beautiful! I will be back with more fun projects when I return from my trip! Have a great day!
xoxo Cari
Image Map

7 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

What a treasure, Cari! Love those doll stamps.

Jane Martin said...

Cari, really beautiful! I love all the girls. And, you are the queen of clustering!

Kim said...

Thank you so much for sharing this adorable album! I saw a little bit of it on one of your Live with Prima classes and I was hoping that I would eventually get a closer look at it and here it is! I love everything about it and I love the Free Spirit paper line that you used. You are so talented and I look forward to trying to make one of these albums on my own!

Leanne said...

This is gorgeous! I bet it was a hit at CHA.
Have fun in Brazil!

ALINE said...

I loved this mini album!
This is pretty!
Hugs!

Unknown said...

love the book, always wanted a doll house. with the book, i would get two in one.

Corine said...

You album is so cut and gorgeous.