HOME HOME ABOUT CONNECT CONTACT Image Map

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

CHA projects and upcoming events...

Hey friends!
Sorry it's been so long since I have posted....where has January gone? LOL! I have been so busy getting ready for CHA and Live with Prima has kept me busy. I also have some classes and events coming up in the next few months that I have been getting ready for...

Sharon and I are teaching in Europe for Prima! I will share more details on that soon...so excited!

And then we are teaching at an event in Pittsburgh, called Sweet Retreat. The retreat is all inclusive and the price is super affordable! Visit the main page here to get details: http://www.yourmemorieshere.com/pages/SweetRetreat.htm
We will be getting Kristina some photos of the projects very soon! There will be a meet and greet Friday night with mini project stations...and of course some sweet treats :) Saturday will be a full day of creativity--3 main classes with full on projects, including canvas, art mediums and tons of Prima...plus goodie bags, meals and there is an Ikea right next to the hotel with tons of other shopping...awesome! Check out the page and see if it's something you can do for yourself. I promise it will be an inspiring weekend full of inspiring projects and techniques!

I wanted to share a couple of projects I have been working on for CHA. This first layout is using the new En Francais Collection. I love the mixed neutral tones with pops of color. This line is perfect if you have boys! I cut up a pair of jeans that were old and used a piece for part of my background. Then I layered papers and chipboard accents along with some fabric flowers that work well with this line. The textures really set the tone for the design....



And then I created these tags using the Songbird Collection. I debuted these tags on the first CHA Sneak Peek show this month on Live with Prima, but I wanted to share them again. I mixed in some old book paper, seam binding (colored with Broken China Distress Stain) and twine. The colors of this line are so soft yet earthy. It's one of my favorites from this release by Prima...



Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to have more news and projects to share soon!

xoxo Cari





Image Map

6 comments:

Siti Nuriati Husin said...

Love your tags, Cari! They are so lovely!! :)

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful layout and love those tags.

Blossom inch said...

beautiful page and tags!

Heather Lynn said...

what beautiful work! :) I loved the ustream the other night! glad I found your blog!

A Fondness For Circles said...

I have some huge chipboard discs I have been saving for just the right project - this is it! Thank you so much!

A Fondness For Circles said...

I have some huge chipboard discs I have been saving for just the right project - this is it! Thank you so much!