HOME HOME ABOUT CONNECT CONTACT Image Map

Monday, May 9, 2011

NSD Blog Hop winner!

Hey friends!

Thanks so much for all of the wonderful comments on my video! You guys made my whole weekend---seriously! So sweet! And I hope everyone had a great time on National Scrapbook Day and had a fabulous Mother's Day too...

Here is the winner of the Prima goodies from my video: #51

Dianne:
Thanks sooo much for the tutorial, I didn't know I could use these inkpads on canvas. The script paper and the canvas looked fantastic.
I am grateful for the extra chance of some Prima goodies.

Congrats Diane! E-Mail me cari@primamarketinginc.com to claim your prize....

I will be back with more posts and ideas! Thanks again for the wonderful comments, new followers and for your love of Prima!

xoxoxo Cari
Image Map

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Thank You so much for your generousity. I am woohoo-ing and have the largest smile on my face.
ps. I have sent my email.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that I have won a prize. Thank you so much.