HOME HOME ABOUT CONNECT CONTACT Image Map

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Live with Prima class tonight!

Hey everyone!
Hope you all had a great weekend! I have been super busy and some exciting things are coming around the corner for me. I cant wait to share once I get the go ahead so stay tuned for the news by the end of the week...

In the meantime, I wanted to let everyone know that I have a show on Live with Prima tonight! Tune in at 6:30pm PST/ 9:30pm EST on the Prima channel over at ustream....
Here's the link to the show: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/primaflower



And I also have a couple of classes coming up in June on Live with Prima...

Accessories Galore-we will be making a barrette, headband and a floral necklace using Prima goodies with Glimmer Glam and Mists. This class is scheduled for June 7th at 6:30pm PST/ 9:30 pm EST....it will be so much fun!



And this is my Sea Glass mini book project...
It's scheduled for June 21st at 11:00am PST/ 2:00pm EST...I am in love with the style of this project...it will be perfect for Summer getaway photos! There are great techniques in this class and I can't wait to share them with everyone. The book cover really does look like glass...so cool!




Thats all for now! I'll be back soon-I promise! Hope to see you at the shows!

xoxo Cari




Image Map

6 comments:

Ania said...

Ooh, that last book looks lovely, love the teal! :D

Birgit Koopsen said...

Wonderful projects!

Kathy said...

Thank you for doing the jewelery show - I'm looking forward to it. Your necklace is gorgeous!

Brenda said...

I love the Prima classes! Your work is sooo inspiring...and beautiful!
hugs
Brenda

Karin said...

I love the Sea glass album.....I saw it on Prima and had to let you know!

Jackie said...

I love those canvas pages! I so love it. I took a donna downey class on her canvas line and just didn't make it look so awesome like you! wow - simply gorgeous!