HOME HOME ABOUT CONNECT CONTACT Image Map

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Some Prima LO's!

Hey!!
Well-I am somewhat settled and getting back into our daily routine. There have been kids here everyday, running in and out-driving me crazy! Popsicle wrappers are everywhere, toys strewn across the yard and bikes have been abandoned in the driveway for me to run over with the car.Yes-things are back to normal. I need to start working on projects, finishing projects and putting some away. But in the meantime, I don't want my blog to go unloved. I wanted to share some more LO's from CHA that I haven't posted yet. At least i don't think I've posted anyway--;)

Paradise City is my absolute fave from the show. I just love the designs and colors. There is truly nothing like it out there...anywhere.
And seeing the DT's LO's in person at CHA was such a treat-they rocked it. Loading them up into galleries and posting online does not do them justice in anyway, shape or form.

These LO's are also in the Prima catalog. I was so fortunate to have them featured in there!!



Here is Bryan running down the beach-loving the freedom!
This LO was created using the Tropics paper line. And of course I loaded it with flowers-maybe too many, but I had fun none the less.

And yes-I've used these photos a million times in the past month or so-but I had to use them here. I think it's time to take more pics of them.
So that's it for now. I will have more goodness to share soon. Enjoy the remaining days of summer---I know I am----in a popsicle wrapper sort of way-LOL!
xoxo Cari


Image Map

7 comments:

phamil said...

Cari, these are gogeous, and I was so lucky to see your work in person! The Prima booth was just amazing! Glad you're settling back in, I'm working on it too! I'm waiting for our shipment so I can play with some of those goodies that we saw!

Janinek said...

Cari, all your Prima layouts are just beautiful..You rock the Prima!

Rachel said...

OH MY CARI! How you do inspire me girl! WOW WOW WOW!

Hugs
Rach
XOOX

domestic goddess said...

beautiful layouts Cari :)

joei said...

Cari, LOVES your works as usual !

Anabelle O'Malley said...

I'm so in love with these! They looked gorgeous in the booth!!! You are such an inspiration. ;)

Jeni Boisvert said...

i SOooooo love your style, you rock the Prima Girl!