HOME HOME ABOUT CONNECT CONTACT Image Map

Saturday, August 8, 2009

I'm back!!

Hey friends!!!
I've been gone for two weeks-first week at CHA and the second in Cape Cod for a family vacation..and now I am finally home! What a whirlwind it's been! I had a great time getting together with my friends at Prima. I swear-I laugh the whole time I am with them. It was a much smaller group of us this year but we got the job done!! Tami sent me these photos from the booth--thanks girl! I can't wait to see them all again! In the top photo-top row-Donny, Sharon, me, Denny and Adam. Bottom row-Domonique, Siri, Trisca and Diego.




I love being at CHA-it is so amazing to see all of the scrap goodies the manufacturers come out with. I was kicked out of several booths for drooling all over everything. How can they blame me? I was so lucky to meet Niki Sivils, Susan Dupre, Annabelle O'Malley, Lucy Edson, Gayle, Patti Hamil and more! And i got to see some familiar friends-Julie and Kim, Vicki B, Cath Edvalson, Liz and James Hicks and many more sweet girls from all over the world!
The Cape was amazing as always...I just can't get enough of the ocean. I hate leaving when it's time to go. Jack cried as we pulled out of the parking lot to leave. I know he'll have great memories of this vacation.
I promise to post more goodies tomorrow. I am just getting caught up and I feel like I've been on the computer all day. I joined Scrapbook.com today-if you are over there-find me and friend me. I am on there as Cari F
Be back soon!
xoxo Cari
Image Map

4 comments:

phamil said...

Cari, it was sooo awesome to meet you in person and see your beautiful work up close. The Prima booth was totally amazing, like a candy store!!!! I am so glad that I got the opportunity to meet you. I'm ready for next year now!!!

SASHA said...

Welcome back .. and I so need to get my behind to CHA .. hoping this Winter

Lucy Edson said...

So fun to meet you at CHA and you will love Scrapbook.com - I'll look you up this week.

The Prima booth was so fabulous!

Glad you got to have some family time after all of that craziness! I'm off on vacation right now - so, what am I doing on the computer? lol Talk to you soon! :)

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Welcome back!! It was great meeting you, too. ;) The Prima booth was absolutely amazing. Can't wait to see what you do with their goodies next.