HOME HOME ABOUT CONNECT CONTACT Image Map

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hello!!!

Hi friends!
Hope everyone is enjoying the weather and the last weeks of school are here.Our kids are still in school all the way until June25th-can you believe it? Too long I think..I wish I had more time with my kiddos during summer break. sigh...And let me tell you-they are soooo ready to be done! And I am working everyday up until the last day--at the High School.

Big news at Bad Girls--they have totally changed the look of the site and the direction of the kits. Wendy has had to scale back a bit, her family was suffering for it and that just can't happen. Her kids need her and she wanted some freedom to spend time with them. She is such a wonderful Mom-I applaud her for taking a step back and making these changes despite the success of her kit club. I added a new gadget at the right-a new Bad Girls blinkie! Click on it and it will take you directly to the new site. It's gorgeous! And the kits are different too. They are chock full of scrap goodness and vintage finds. Her kits are going to be totally different than what you would find in an average kit. There will be elements in the kits that are from Antique shops, art mediums to play with and more! I am really excited to see what is in store for Bad Girls in the coming months!

I have been very busy creating some LO's but I can't share them yet--wish I could!
So-in the meatime, I'll share some oldies but goodies. This is a minibook I taught last summer using October Afternoon goodies....And a clear album from TI.
I just love their papers and embellishments! We had a lot of fun during the class too!
I am ready to make another with their new lines...













Thats all for today! Thanks so much for stopping by...I will be back soon!
I promise!
xoxo Cari
Image Map

8 comments:

Bernadine said...

Beautiful book! I love it.

milkcan said...

Hmmmm...exciting changes at Bad Girls! Can't wait to see what's in store! Great mini!

Anonymous said...

How lovely!!! Thanks for the inspiration :)!!! ~xo Jess

Anonymous said...

i love that mini!!

Ania said...

Mmm I adore the album so so so much and my heart just about stopped when I saw your layout on the prima webby today -- so totally gorg!!

phamil said...

This is one of my favorites of yours!!!! So glad you are still with BG, the new site looks awesome!!!

domestic goddess said...

love the mini book Cari!

Lyn B said...

Thanks for the photos Cari! Now I can finish my book...lol!