HOME HOME ABOUT CONNECT CONTACT Image Map

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pencil Lines Baby!! Sketch 107

I was asked to guest design this week for Pencil Lines!YAY!! I had so much fun and the sketch was so awesome! It was created by Anna Bowkis. The design team over there seriously rocks, so I was tad nervous:) I used all Prima except for the Thickers in the title. The lines I used were "My Guy" and some of "Space Boy"-love that they came out with 2 boy lines since I happen to have two boys;) The pictures are of Jack on his first day of school-6th grade-can't believe it!!!



Check out the site-they have so many wonderful ideas and sketches-the site is truly inspirational!!
http://www.pencillines.com/

And I have a class coming up at my LSS-Prima clear paintables using all kinds of goodies and flowers. It's heavily technique based using all kinds mediums that work well on the clears-especially alcohol inks. Here is the layout we will be creating:


Bad Girls News-Top Designer is now down to 11 contestants!!!!!!

The talent throughout the entire contest has been jaw dropping and elimination has been tough!!! So now we are into final exam week and we shall see what they come up with!Wendy's class is basically calling for free form art work or a project I should say-WOW!! Looking forward to seeing their gorgeous creations! Keep a close eye out in the gallery!

So thats it for now! I am up to my eyeballs in dust and debris-we are renovating our kitchen!! YAY! And I am getting my hands dirty! Pulling up floors, painting, and I am refacing my cabinets myself!! That's right-working with saws, sanders and a nail gun-yikes! I will post photos soon-I have been taking them as I go along.

And I am way behind on return phone calls to Nic, Sherry and whoknowswhoelse???I also need to MSN my dear friend Ingvild-she thinks I have fallen of the face of the earth!

Be back soon!!!xoxo Cari

Image Map

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

me gusto mucho tu blog is very nice!!! i d´ont speak english...you speak spanish? hice un Lo with your sketch 107 ...congratulations for your blog!!! my blog is www.abre-tus-alas.blogspot.com bye bye xoxoxoxo

Ania said...

Yay!! LOVED your stuff here!!! SO happy you're guesting PL!! :D

Sasha Farina said...

oh you are so full to the brim with goodness!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on Pencillines! Your LO is fab. I can't believe you were nervous! And I ADORE that LO your doing for your LSS class. Gorgeous!

Ingvild Bolme said...

hehehehe *lol* ;-)

Great LO's Cari, love your work as always!

Now I'm on my way to bed, so I ain't gonna be at the MSN after this.. *lol*

Good luck with your kitchen!

*hugs*

domestic goddess said...

so loved having you as our guest, thanks hun xx

Shemaine Smith said...

Wow, amamzing layout!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, the iPhone isn't expensive people. The cheapest AT&T has right now is $99. My parents make good money and it shouldn't be a problem. What is a problem though is that stupid mandatory $30 data plan that must be paid every month and there's no way of escaping it. What do you think I can do?
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://www.pgc.gr.jp/forum/forum2000_main.cgi?data=20091230154820]unlock iphone[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello I'd like to congratulate you for such a great made site!
I was sure this would be a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Monte Phil
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/snoopy-party-supplies.html]snoopy Party Supplies[/url].