HOME HOME ABOUT CONNECT CONTACT Image Map

Thursday, October 23, 2008

More stuff....

I promised to post a pic of the little prize package I put together for the Oct. challenge this month at Bad Girls. The challenge is easy! A lot of the girls love Halloween and so I came up with this challenge: Create a project for Halloween using products that are non-Halloween themed! You can use Halloween items on your projects but you have to use something that isn't as well! And then post your project in the gallery, link to the challenge thread and I will draw a name for the prize! There are already some really cool projects uploaded-love them! So here is the prize:


Graphic 45 Botanical Line, Thickers, ribbon, felt strip, brads, buttons, journal sheets (a whole box!), buttons and some cute mini stamps!

Here is my new Halloween layout-I used Voila felt and flowers that are not traditionally Halloween. I also used Prima Build A Bauble stamps, new Halloween Line, swirls and everything else under the sun!! LOL!


Last but not least-some kitchen photos--it's coming along slowly but surely! My hands are so swollen and cracked!yuck! But it is all worth it-it's going to look great! I have a ton of painting to do today and sanding on the new doors...but the good news is-our floor is finally done!! it is so beautiful-I will post photos of that soon!

xoxo Cari

Image Map

4 comments:

Gine said...

great halloween page, and i love everything else I see in your blog
TFS =)

Karla Smith said...

Wow, Such a Gorgeous Halloween Page. Love Love Love the colors. Awesome Prize too.

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

that is such a cute page! love it!
i did a card... it's a typical halloween card but i LOVES it!!

jaz lee said...

BIG WOW!!great halloween page and great challenge ;)