HOME HOME ABOUT CONNECT CONTACT Image Map

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Inspired Classes

Hey friends!
I finished 3 of the 4 Inspired Classes I will be teaching in May and I wanted to share them here! I am trying to get the fourth done and finalized as we speak. EEk-I need uninterrupted time to do it! The boys have been sick all week, so I have been a bit distracted. Thank goodness they are on the mend!

Here is the link to see what the event is all about: http://www.donnadowney.com/index.php/inspired-artists-workshops
My super sweet friend Lolly is one of the featured artists teaching at the event-she has an awesome project in store for the attendees. I am so excited for her! And the rest of the artists are amazing too....go check it out!

I am teaching four mini workshops at the event for Prima. All of the mini workshops look amazing and so fun! Here is the schedule to see what is being offered and hopefully my classes will be posted today: http://www.donnadowney.com/index.php/mini-workshops/mini-workshops-schedule


Flower Mini Book-$35.00
This mini book project is made entirely of flowers! We will create a one of kind project using over sized flowers, gorgeous papers, and more! This class is chock full of Prima goodness and fun techniques too!

Floral Necklace and Tote Pin-$27.00
Let’s take our scrapbook supplies to a whole new level and create fun jewelry using gorgeous Prima products! We will mist and color to customize the pieces to your liking, making them as unique as you are!

Homemade Crown -$30.00
Get ready to create something unique and beautiful using Prima products. I will show you how to put together a gorgeous crown fit for a queen. This project can be made for a special friend, to display in your home or to wear around the house while you clean! We will have so much fun creating this project together!


Hope you'll join me and the other amazing teachers for a weekend of creativity and fun... This event is amazing!
Bee back soon with the final project!
xoxox Cari

Image Map

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh Cari! I wish North Carolina wasn't so far away. Your classes look amazing - I *really* want to know how you make that crown!

LollyChops said...

Love all of these mini's Cari! They are truly stunning!

Kristina said...

Oh I so wish I could be there there for your classes! Your projects are super fabulous.
Lots of hugs,
K

Shelley said...

take me with you. i will carry your bags. can you teach the crown class locally? before you go? i need one for kennedy's bday!!! miss you!!!

Unknown said...

OMG CARI I love that mini album. Absolutely beatiful. I also love the crown. Your pics are awesome. Love that chair you have. Thanks so much for sharing
Drew

Audrey Joy said...

Love all of the projects!

Brenda said...

omgosh love all the projects....wish I lived closer....joy!
hugs
Brenda