HOME HOME ABOUT CONNECT CONTACT Image Map

Friday, August 13, 2010

Hello everyone!
And happy Friday! I have class lined up for tonight on Live with Prima and another project from CHA to share too. And then I hope to get more projects finished for next week. This post is kind of wordy-sorry for that!

Live with Prima on the Road!! This is my Joy Mini Album I am going to create tonight for my class. I am teaching this class for Prima at my local scrapbook store called Stampin & Scrappin Time in Bridgeport NY. It's just 15 minutes outside of Syracuse. I will have a classroom full of attendees and it will be aired "live" at the same time for anyone around the world to tune in and watch from home.

Here is the store from where i will be teaching! It's really quaint and artsy-and everyone there is soooo helpful and friendly!
Their blog: http://stampinscrappintimeny.blogspot.com/

Class time: 7:00pm EST, 6:00pm CST, 5:00pm GMT, 4:00pm PST

You can watch the class live from here: http://www.livewithprima.com/live.html
or log into ustream.com and see it here: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/primaflower

Everyone is welcome to join in on the chat! Create a free account on ustream and then log in. Search "prima flowers" and click on the Prima logo to see the class and chat box. You can tune in anytime you want and if you can't make it for the show-we record all of them so you can watch it at your leisure.
I will create this project from start to finish. There will be some clever ideas incorporated into each page and fun techniques too!
This is a mini album made from Prima packaging. Prima has an amazing Go Green Concept program where all of our packaging can be re-used for all kinds of projects. It's like getting free product when you purchase our flowers or embellishments.

If you love this project and would like to purchase a kit for yourself to recreate it-kits are available here:
http://www.livewithprima.com/classes.html
Brand new CHA Summer 2010 products are in this kit, so you can be one of the first to have these new goodies in your hands! How cool is that?
Here is a list of the kit contents and kit price-
In this Kit:
841959 – Annalee 6x6 Paper Pad-New
534950 – white lace, 1 yard
537821 – Symphony Blend Orange
536527 – Gem Alphabet Sticker Turquoise
541651 - Annalee Journaling Chipboard-New
535292 – SIIP Swirls with Flowers Pink-New
542276 – Clementine Olivia-New
542238 – Clementine Bella-New
532086 – Velvet Rose Leaves Baby Blue
537005 – Devines – Orchid Bush
535544 – Mini Rose Bright Teal
PE-002-23P – Mini Rose White
535551 – Mini Rose Lime
Kit Cost: $55.00

I hope you can join me and chat with us during the class! We are going to have so much fun!
Here are a couple peeks at the book I will be creating:



And I have another layout to share with you! This layout of Kate is one of my faves to date. She is such a sweetie! I used Prima's brand new Paisley Road paper line from CHA. I mixed in a bunch of goodies such as, chipboard embellishments, Coordinating flowers, page pebbles, pearl swirls and a cute butterfly. This layout has tons of layering added. I cut out flowers and shapes, then attached them with foam tape for the dimension.
All of the paper edges are distressed and I added some dynasty centers here and there to the flower centers.


Here's a close up of some of the details. Paper cut outs mixed in with flowers, pearls and chipboard.

I will be back after the weekend with more news and goodies to share!
And I hope you can make it to my class! I would love to see everyone there!
Have a great weekend everyone!
xoxo CAri



Image Map

10 comments:

LollyChops said...

I am gonna try my hardest to be there online!

I hope the class has a blast!

HUGS!

Anonymous said...

YAYYYYYYYY! I can't wait. I made cupcakes. Can't Wait to see you in a few hours my love.
XOXOXOX
Holly

P.S. I am at work so I have to comment as anonymous....

CaninosArtisticCafe said...

Cari,

I'm so honored to be invited to attend the class in person, thanks so much for the opportunity. I'm soo excited : )

bluucaca said...

Cari i will try to see your class tonight if i don't forget . Great mini love it can't wait to see how you create it

Anonymous said...

IT was an awesome class! thanks so much Cari for inviting me to attend LIVE! Love my little mini album. Loved all the layering and the new Prima ROCKS!

Bon Bon

CaninosArtisticCafe said...

Cari,

I had an awesome time! Your class was really great and all the girls were a lot of fun! Thanks so much for inviting me!!!

TracyM #6773 said...

Love the colours and textures of yout layout of Kate :)

phamil said...

What a greaet project, and what awesome colors on that page!!! Love them both!!!!!

Steph Devlin said...

Cari, that layout is LUSH !!!! Wow, the color is awesome, it just pops. Hope you are well and happy.
Steph xo

Birgit Koopsen said...

This is all so totally gorgeous! Love it!