HOME HOME ABOUT CONNECT CONTACT Image Map

Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy July 4th!

I can't believe I have been on the Bad Girls team a year now! It has flown by and I am sure it will continue to do so! Thats what happens when you have fun!
I had a mishap with my work in the DT Gallery this month-and Mike the Webmaster is on vacation! So I decided to upload here as well as the BG gallery...
And make sure you check out all of the BG birthday celebrations going on at the site this month-too fun! The classes are fabulous!
And I am so excited to have my stamp debuted! I hope everyone likes it! And wait until you see next month's stamp--ooohhh-it is so BAD!!!

A lot of you asked where I got my bike-I got it at Bicycle Alley in Manlius-Eric is the best!
My bike is a reproduction by Trek--they have some fabulous other colors and designs-they are all so awesome! I noticed a bunch of other choices when I went to pick mine up!

We are headed to the lake later today-can't wait to see the family! The kids are looking forward to it too! Uncle Tom got a new jet ski-Bryan is pumped! I will get some pics this weekend to share.

Anyway-here are the layouts-hope you like them!
Have a happy and safe 4th everyone!








Image Map

8 comments:

joanne (spagirl) said...

OMG!! those layouts are just awesome! you have got some style cari!! nice card too!! hope to see you soon... we should meet up in rochester for a road trip to parkleigh!! xoxo

Ingvild Bolme said...

I'm soooo happy to se some new layouts from you here Cari, and I love them all!
"My Pink Ride" was amazingly cool! Love it!

Happy 4th of July, and wish you a nice trip to the lake! ;-)

Murphy's Law said...

these are absolutely gorgeos. wow!!! happy 4th!

Dena said...

I worship the scrappy ground you walk on!
I loooove the Pink Ride layout.
ADORABLE!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE em all Cari!!! SO happy you are blogging! ;)

catie said...

Nice blog chica i see your getting familiar with the twenty-first century! Your bike is pretty damn flashy...

Ania said...

LOVE your BG creations and your bike just looks like the best!! :D Have a wonderful summer Cari!!

Anonymous said...

I just love your bike ride layout. I keep coming back to have a peek. Is it digital or hybrid? Sometimes it's difficult to tell.
Just love all your stuff!
Kx